Two Channel - SR7000DC
The SR7000DC SPR System provides accessible and flexible Surface Plasmon Resonance technology for label-free biomolecular interaction analysis and material science applications.
Reichert’s SR7000DC SPR System is an innovative detection system offering unparalleled flexibility and scalability. It's modular design and robust fluidics enable researchers to configure a solution to meet the needs of their specialty. The SR7000DC is cost-effective and can be upgraded and expanded any time. As with all Reichert Surface Plasmon Resonance instruments, it is low maintenance, using off-the-shelf fluidics.
Use Reichert’s exclusive collection of flow cells with the SPR spectrometer and perform SPR in combination with electrochemistry, fluorescence, photochemistry, mass spectrometry and liquid chromatography.
The SR7000DC is typically configured as a semi-automated solution, suitable for low sample volume experimentation.
Request a Callback
Request A Callback About The SR7000DC
The SR7000DC SPR System is a highly capable system for acquiring high quality kinetic, affinity, and thermodynamic data for biomolecular interactions and material science applications.
- Ultimate flexibility for cost-effective surface plasmon resonance instrumentation
- Minimal maintenance requirements with off-the-shelf fluidics
- Low life cycle costs
- Upgradeable at any time - add sampling capacity or upgrade to SR7500DC sensitivity for small molecule capabilities
- User-maintainable with minimal maintenance required, eliminating the need for yearly service contracts.
- Autolink is integrated, sophisticated software for developing and executing experimental methods
- 21 CFR part 11 controls
- Altera FPGA with a virtual soft-core 32 bit processor
- Processor is field programmable for future upgrades