How to Choose an SPR System
Which features give you the most flexibility for future research?
How much should you budget for annual operating costs?
Can integrated software help you reduce errors and work faster?
Get the answers to these questions — and many more — in our Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) Buyer’s Guide. Whether you’re making the executive decision, or justifying an SPR investment to your management team, this free buyer’s guide will prepare you to make an informed choice.
- Comprehensive review of SPR systems on the market today
- Evaluation criteria for hardware, software and service
- Explanation of features and their advantages
- Overview of costs and limitations
- In-depth sections about sensor chips and microfluidics, maintenance, software and other key areas
Purchasing an SPR system is a long-term investment, which is why it’s important to consider all of the factors that will make an SPR system the right fit for you. Download the Buyer’s Guide today, or contact us to learn more.