Nickel Nitrilotriacetic Acid Sensor Chip
SKU / Part #: 13206063
This surface is used to capture histidine-tagged molecules such as recombinant proteins. The captured molecule is oriented well on the surface as the ligand is captured directly at the histidine tag via Ni²+/NTA chelation. The surface is easily regenerated with an injection of imidazole or EDTA to remove the metal ions and the captured ligand.
Here are the protocols for this sensor chip:
Protocol Capture & Couple on Ni(NTA) chips
Protocol for Ni-NTA Analysis
About Online Orders (USA only)
- Please note: If you are tax exempt, DO NOT order this item online. You will be taxed and your tax will not be refunded. To order this item, please contact Customer Service at (716) 686-4582. Thank you.
- Note to Florida residents. Please call in your order for this item toll Free 1-888-849-8955 (US only) or +1-716-686-4500. Thank you.
- For inquires about your online order (USA only), please fill out the contact form and include your online order number.
- Reichert Technologies does not ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days from the date the order is placed.
- All shipping times apply after the product leaves the warehouse.
- Free FedEx ground standard shipping, 3-5 business days within the continental USA
- $25.00 FedEx, 2nd Day, arrives by 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, in 2 business days to most areas.
- $55.00 FedEx Standard Overnight arrives by 3 p.m., Monday-Friday, to most USA addresses; 4:30 p.m. to rural areas.
* This transaction will appear as Reichert Technologies on your account statement.
For immediate assistance, contact Customer Service by phone:
Toll Free 1-888-849-8955 (US only) or +1-716-686-4500
Monday-Friday, 8a.m.-5p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Please have your web order number ready.
For questions about Reichert Life Sciences products and services go to our Contact page
Looking for an authorized Reichert Life Sciences Dealer?
3362 Walden Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14043