Hydrophobic Planar Alkyl Sensor Chip
SKU / Part #: 13206064
A long chain alkanethiol self-assembled monolayter (SAM) is formed on the surface of a gold chip. This results in a hydrophobic surface that is amenable to formation of lipid monolayers. This chip is used to study binding directly to the lipid on the surface, or to a protein that is first bound to the lipid. It is easily regenerated with an injection of a detergent such as CHAPS.
Here are the protocols for this sensor chip:
Lipid Protein Binding Protocol for HPP slide
About Online Orders (USA only)
- Please note: If you are tax exempt, DO NOT order this item online. You will be taxed and your tax will not be refunded. To order this item, please contact Customer Service at (716) 686-4582. Thank you.
- Note to Florida residents. Please call in your order for this item toll Free 1-888-849-8955 (US only) or +1-716-686-4500. Thank you.
- For inquires about your online order (USA only), please fill out the contact form and include your online order number.
- Reichert Technologies does not ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days from the date the order is placed.
- All shipping times apply after the product leaves the warehouse.
- Free FedEx ground standard shipping, 3-5 business days within the continental USA
- $25.00 FedEx, 2nd Day, arrives by 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, in 2 business days to most areas.
- $55.00 FedEx Standard Overnight arrives by 3 p.m., Monday-Friday, to most USA addresses; 4:30 p.m. to rural areas.
* This transaction will appear as Reichert Technologies on your account statement.
For immediate assistance, contact Customer Service by phone:
Toll Free 1-888-849-8955 (US only) or +1-716-686-4500
Monday-Friday, 8a.m.-5p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Please have your web order number ready.
For questions about Reichert Life Sciences products and services go to our Contact page
Looking for an authorized Reichert Life Sciences Dealer?
3362 Walden Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14043