Carboxymethyl Dextran Hydrogel Surface Sensor Chip
SKU / Part #: 13206066
Hydrogel surfaces, particularly carboxymethyl dextran hydrogels, offer many advantages when used as a SPR sensor chip surface. Carboxymethyl dextran surfaces are very stable and resistant to non-specific binding of biomolecules. The dextran layer is in the form of a highly flexible non-cross-linked brush-like structure extending 100 to 200 nanometers from the surface. The flexible nature of the dextran contributes to the accessibility of binding sites on an immobilized ligand. Biomolecules are easily coupled to the surface using a variety of techniques similar to those used in affinity chromatography. Large amounts of protein, up to 50 ng/mm3, can be immobilized on carboxymethyl hydrogel surfaces due to the 3-dimensional nature of the hydrogel layer. This is important for experiments where a low molecular weight analyte binds to a surface immobilized protein.
Here are the protocols for this sensor chip:
Capture of His Tagged Protein over Anti-His
Method for Amine Coupling
Protocol for Thiol Coupling via either Surface or Ligand Coupling
Protocol for Steptavidin NeutrAvidin Immobilization
About Online Orders (USA only)
- Please note: If you are tax exempt, DO NOT order this item online. You will be taxed and your tax will not be refunded. To order this item, please contact Customer Service at (716) 686-4582. Thank you.
- Note to Florida residents. Please call in your order for this item toll Free 1-888-849-8955 (US only) or +1-716-686-4500. Thank you.
- For inquires about your online order (USA only), please fill out the contact form and include your online order number.
- Reichert Technologies does not ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days from the date the order is placed.
- All shipping times apply after the product leaves the warehouse.
- Free FedEx ground standard shipping, 3-5 business days within the continental USA
- $25.00 FedEx, 2nd Day, arrives by 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, in 2 business days to most areas.
- $55.00 FedEx Standard Overnight arrives by 3 p.m., Monday-Friday, to most USA addresses; 4:30 p.m. to rural areas.
* This transaction will appear as Reichert Technologies on your account statement.
For immediate assistance, contact Customer Service by phone:
Toll Free 1-888-849-8955 (US only) or +1-716-686-4500
Monday-Friday, 8a.m.-5p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Please have your web order number ready.
For questions about Reichert Life Sciences products and services go to our Contact page
Looking for an authorized Reichert Life Sciences Dealer?
3362 Walden Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14043