Surface Plasmon Resonance Systems
SR7500DC - SPR SystemDual ChannelDual channel SPR system with unparalleled sensitivity in protein interaction analysis, pushing detection limits with extremely low noise (0.05μRIU) and drift (0.01μRIU/min).
SR7000DC - SPR SystemDual ChannelModular platform, outstanding value. This SPR system generates high-quality data for kinetics, affinity, thermodynamics and concentration.
Sensor ChipsChoose from a wide variety of competitively priced sensor chips for all of your research applications. Chips in both 2D (planar) and 3D (hydrogel) categories are available.
- Discovery on Target Conference and Expo - Booth #11 Date: October 8 - 11, 2014 Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 am Read More
Read what scientists and educators are saying about Reichert SPR Systems.
"We have been using Reichert SPR systems for protein-protein interaction studies, e.g., ligand-receptor interactions, antigen-antibody interactions."Read More
Reichert Life Sciences has been cited in many peer-reviewed articles. Please see our most recent references listed by year.
Mendes, Paula, Lashkor, Minhaj, Rawson, Frankie James and Preece, Jon, "Switching Specific Biomolecular Interactions on Surfaces under Complex Biological Conditions," Analyst, 2014, DOI: 10.1039/C4AN01225A. August 26, 2014.Read More
Whether you own one of Reichert’s SPR instruments or need some SPR experiments performed for you, our global network of experts is here to help. With passionate PhD scientists on staff who have in-depth experience with SPR experiments, Reichert is uniquely positioned to assist with all of your needs, from methods development through the performance of high-volume experiments.Read more.
- Reichert Life Sciences Offers NEW Professional and Support Services for Surface Plasmon Resonance Researchers
- NO CONTEST! Reichert SPR Technology beats the competition.
- Reichert now offers TraceDrawer software for use with our high-quality SR7000DC and SR7500DC systems. Data acquisition and analysis are now fully integrated into one powerful package.
- $4,000 Offer with Onsite Training!