Surface Plasmon Resonance Systems
SR7500DC - SPR SystemDual ChannelDual channel SPR system with unparalleled sensitivity in protein interaction analysis, pushing detection limits with extremely low noise (0.05μRIU) and drift (0.01μRIU/min).
SR7000DC - SPR SystemDual ChannelModular platform, outstanding value. This SPR system generates high-quality data for kinetics, affinity, thermodynamics and concentration.
Sensor ChipsChoose from a wide variety of competitively priced sensor chips for all of your research applications. Chips in both 2D (planar) and 3D (hydrogel) categories are available.
Read what scientists and educators are saying about Reichert SPR Systems.
"We have been using Reichert SPR systems for protein-protein interaction studies, e.g., ligand-receptor interactions, antigen-antibody interactions."Read More
Reichert Life Sciences has been cited in many peer-reviewed articles. Please see our most recent references listed by year.
Carsten Reissner, Johanna Stahn, Dorothee Breuer, Martin Klose, Gottfried Pohlentz, Michael Mormann and Markus Missler, "Dystroglycan Binding to a-Neurexin Competes with Neurexophilin-1 and Neuroligin in the Brain," J. Biol. Chem 2014, 289:27585-27603, DOI/10. 1074/jbc.M114.595413.Read More
Tips for Users Series - #6 - Data Analysis Part 2
Tips for Users Series #6 – Data Analysis Part 2
More things to think about related to Surface Plasmon Resonance data analysis:
1) To determine an accurate dissociation rate constant (kd), you need to observe at least a 10% decrease in the dissociation signal.Read more.
- Reichert SPR Debuts New Trade Show Display from FBD2 at Discovery on Target Exhibition in Boston
- Reichert Life Sciences Offers NEW Professional and Support Services for Surface Plasmon Resonance Researchers
- NO CONTEST! Reichert SPR Technology beats the competition.
- Reichert now offers TraceDrawer software for use with our high-quality SR7000DC and SR7500DC systems. Data acquisition and analysis are now fully integrated into one powerful package.