Surface Plasmon Resonance Systems
SR7500DC - SPR SystemDual ChannelDual channel SPR system with unparalleled sensitivity in protein interaction analysis, pushing detection limits with extremely low noise (0.05μRIU) and drift (0.01μRIU/min).
SR7000DC - SPR SystemDual ChannelModular platform, outstanding value. This SPR system generates high-quality data for kinetics, affinity, thermodynamics and concentration.
Sensor ChipsChoose from a wide variety of competitively priced sensor chips for all of your research applications. Chips in both 2D (planar) and 3D (hydrogel) categories are available.
- SLAS (Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening) Date: February 7 - 11, 2015 Time: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Read More
Read what scientists and educators are saying about Reichert SPR Systems.
"We have been using Reichert SPR systems for protein-protein interaction studies, e.g., ligand-receptor interactions, antigen-antibody interactions."Read More
Reichert Life Sciences has been cited in many peer-reviewed articles. Please see our most recent references listed by year.
Carsten Reissner, Johanna Stahn, Dorothee Breuer, Martin Klose, Gottfried Pohlentz, Michael Mormann and Markus Missler, "Dystroglycan Binding to a-Neurexin Competes with Neurexophilin-1 and Neuroligin in the Brain," J. Biol. Chem 2014, 289:27585-27603, DOI/10. 1074/jbc.M114.595413.Read More
Tips for Users Series - #6 - Data Analysis Part 2
Tips for Users Series #6 – Data Analysis Part 2
More things to think about related to Surface Plasmon Resonance data analysis:
1) To determine an accurate dissociation rate constant (kd), you need to observe at least a 10% decrease in the dissociation signal.Read more.
- Reichert Life Sciences Offers NEW Professional and Support Services for Surface Plasmon Resonance Researchers
- NO CONTEST! Reichert SPR Technology beats the competition.
- Reichert now offers TraceDrawer software for use with our high-quality SR7000DC and SR7500DC systems. Data acquisition and analysis are now fully integrated into one powerful package.
- $4,000 Offer with Onsite Training!