Surface Plasmon Resonance Systems
NEW 4-Channel SPR System- Reichert4SPRFour ChannelReichert's NEW 4-Channel - the ideal SPR system for both macromolecular and small molecule kinetic or concentration determinations. Low noise +/- 0.05 uRIU and low drift 0.1 uRIU/min
SR7500DC - SPR SystemDual ChannelDual channel SPR system with unparalleled sensitivity in protein interaction analysis, pushing detection limits with extremely low noise (0.05μRIU) and drift (0.01μRIU/min).
Sensor ChipsChoose from a wide variety of competitively priced sensor chips for all of your research applications. Chips in both 2D (planar) and 3D (hydrogel) categories are available.
Read what scientists and educators are saying about Reichert SPR Systems.
"We have been using Reichert SPR systems for protein-protein interaction studies, e.g., ligand-receptor interactions, antigen-antibody interactions."Read More
- Reichert Life Sciences to Showcase Next-Generation Drug Discovery Solutions at the 29th Annual Symposium of the Protein Society
- Reichert Life Sciences Introduces Reichert4SPR - 4-Channel Surface Plasmon Resonance System
- Reichert SPR Debuts New Trade Show Display from FBD2 at Discovery on Target Exhibition in Boston
- Reichert Life Sciences Offers NEW Professional and Support Services for Surface Plasmon Resonance Researchers
- NO CONTEST! Reichert SPR Technology beats the competition.
- Reichert now offers TraceDrawer software for use with our high-quality SR7000DC and SR7500DC systems. Data acquisition and analysis are now fully integrated into one powerful package.